Last week we received a box of goodies from the lovely people at Bubbaroo. We have been trying out their beautiful range of Joey Swag Platinum sleep bags. And we’re impressed.
I’m hoping that they have a magical ‘sleep all night’ setting. But that may be asking a little bit too much….
The bags are beautiful. They feel a little bit extra special from the start. Packaged up in a lovely gift box and tied with a bow.These would make a really special baby gift.
• The bags are made from 100% breathable natural fibres. They feel so soft and cosy and are perfect for soft, baby skin.
• They come in a beautiful range of muted colours for a minimalist and elegant look. They fit in really well with the grey and cream palette In the twins’ nursery.
• I love that they are filled with 100% wool and are still machine washable.
• The sleep bags are a fantastic length. My boys have a Daddy who is 6’5 and their legs are already growing at a rapid rate so these bags are perfect and will hopefully last them a long time.
• You can buy matching Bubbaroo sleep toys. These are beautiful little joeys, all wrapped up in their own sleep bags. These have been a big hit with the boys.
• I absolutely love the clever travel system incorporated in the bags. There is an opening at the back of the bags so that you can use them with car seat / buggy harnesses. This will be perfect for evenings out when we need to try and successfully transfer two sleeping babies from the car to their cots. Not an easy task!
• The bags come in 3 tog ratings so you can choose what’s best for your home. We have been trying the 2.5 tog rating which will probably be fine all year round in Northern Ireland.
So all in all, we’re really pleased with our new Bubbaroo sleep bags and can well and truly give them the twin mum stamp of approval!
Here’s your chance to win a Bubbaroo Sleep bag and a Joey toy:
I have a beautiful sleeping bag (6-18 months) and joey toy to giveaway – just click below to enter. Good luck!
*Please note, these products were gifted to us by Bubbaroo for the purposes of this review. All opinions and photos are my own.